Monday

Front Squat PR

Today was my first day back at CrossFit in about a week, I had hurt my shoulder/Chest and thought it was fully healed and went back a little too hard kinking it, so I took the last week off.


I love CrossFit on Monday as it's always a Squat day at my box.  So in part A I was able to PR on my front squat, prior to today my front squat was 205lbs. I think I could have gone a little heavier if I would have attempted the lift earlier in the 10mins of squatting. Today I was able to push out 225lbs for my PR.

I will Post tips soon for Front Squat..


Today I was rocking my new Captain America socks... I think they gave me the power for my PR...lol

Here's todays WOD


A.) Front Squat into a HEAVY Single in 10 minutes
rest 4 minutes
 
B.) Drop 15-20% and perform 1-3 reps every 30 seconds
for 6 minutes

C.) EMOTM 12
Power Clean
6-2-4-2-6-2-4-2-6-2-4-2
(keep the same weight)

rest 4 minutes

D.) For Time
25 KBs- American 70/53
20 Box Jumps 24/20
15 Burpees
20 Box Jumps 24/20
25 KBs 70/53

No comments:

Post a Comment