Monday

I'm Back Squat

Well It's been about 6 weeks since I injured my shoulder and recently fell on my elbow, it has been a
long time using up my patients not to injure myself more.

Today was the first day in 6 weeks that I attempted pull ups and was able to pull them off, I didn't do kipping pull ups as I felt that motion would stress my feeling tendon.

Monday is favorite WOD day as it is always some sort of squats, I love doing squats as I can push and challenge myself.



A1.) Back Squat 6-6-4-4 rest 90 seconds
A2.) Wtd Mixed Grip Pull Up 2×3-4 2×2-3 rest 90 sec

B.) 4 Sets Starting every 3:00
6-8 TnG Hang Cleans @ 115/85
AMRAP Chest to Bar Pull Ups
50 Double Unders
rest 5 minutes

C.) 3 Sets every 3:00
10/10 1 Arm Kettlebell Swing
10/10 Suitcase Walking Lunge
20 Sit Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment