Wednesday

CrossFit and Puking

Today was a tough WOD, I'd say one of the toughest since I've been attending CrossFit Exertion. Since my injured shoulder is getting around 75-80% healed I feel I can push myself a little more. The only movement in todays WOD that gave me issues with my injury was the push-ups.

I must say doing at 24" box jump right into Burpees took it's toll on me, give this WOD a try... By the end of the WOD I had to really fight my bodies desire to puke :/

Warm Up with movement prep for A.)

A.) 6 Minutes to work into a MAX of
3 Hang Power Clean/6 Front Squats
rest 6 minutes

B.) 4 Sets every 6 minutes @ high effort
15 Box Jumps
10 Burpees
15 Push Ups/10 Push Ups
15 TnG Deadlifts @ 195/145lbs
 
rest 6 minutes

C.) 4 Sets every 75 sec
12 Wall Ball Shots
12 American Kettlebell Swings
12 Double Unders

No comments:

Post a Comment