Wednesday

Frustrating Injury

Well it's been a frustrating last few weeks for me, you can see that reflected in my lack off updates.
A few weeks back I was fooling around after Crossfit class and ended up tearing the tendon that is at the top of my pec. I have been taking it easy with Crossfit, still going 3-4 times a week but I have been limited in what I can do.

My rehab has been going well and I'm at the point where I really need to use caution because it feels good until it's put under stress then the pain shows up. So it's more physio for me and taking it easy.

There was nothing easy about the WOD today, I felt really good after because it was movements I could do ( minus Push-ups, and I had to do Plank Burpees) and I pushed myself and felt like I was gonna puke after.

Here's the WOD below.

A.) Work into a Heavy 5 reps Deadlift TnG in 10 minutes

B.) 5 Sets starting every 5 minutes @ high effort
50 Double Unders
10 Burpee Box Jumps
10 TnG Deadlifts @ 60-70% of A.)

C.) 3 Sets east pace
24 Walking Lunges
20 Sit Ups
16 Push Ups
12 Ring Rows
rest as needed

No comments:

Post a Comment