Saturday

Mizuno Wave Evo

I was recently contacted by a representative from Mizuno wanting to share information about their new minimal shoe called the Mizuno Wave Evo.

From what I have seen about the Mizuno Wave Evo it looks like they are on the right track, they have  designed a lightweight, zero drop, good looking running shoe.

 I hope to be able to review this shoe in the future, it looks great.

Here is what they shared with me:

The Wave Evo comes in two models: Wave Evo Cursoris and Wave Evo Levitas. The Wave Evo Cursoris were created for new midfoot runners. The shoe features a 12mm midsole and a wider platform for extra cushioning and stability. Whilst the Wave Evo Levitas feature a minimal 8mm midsole and the shoe weighs under 200g, perfect for more experienced midfoot strikers.  

The following video explains the inspiration behind Wave Evo. I think your readers will enjoy it



No comments:

Post a Comment