Saturday

Playing Tag

Well I've been tagged, It's time for 11 random facts about me, - thanks Kathy!! Here are the rules ...


1. Post these rules.2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people!

11 Random Facts about me
- Growing up I always wanted to be a Police Officer
- I once wouldn't cross the street because I was afraid of a cat
- I can't burp
- I work shift work but can't drink coffee
- I have a gold mouse for my computer
- I love pound cake for my birthday
- I blew out my ACL in high school
- I once had a car with flames on the hood
- I love the fall weather
- I love peanut butter on my Pizza crust
- I love to sleep in

Kathy's questions for me...

1) What is your ‘must have’ song on your playlist?
 Live - Lighting Crashes

2) Name one song on your playlist that you are embarrassed to admit is there.
 Katy Perry - The one that got away.

3) Given the choice would you have a housekeeper or personal chef at your beck and call?
 I'd have a personal chef

4)Favorite childhood cartoon and why ... ??
 TinTin - I always loved the adventures he went on with his dog snowy and I wanted to join him.
 
5)If you could pick any historical figure as your running buddy who would it be and why? (Anything goes ... Cleopatra, Napoleon, Freddy Mercury, Fred Lebow, Kurt Cobain... whatever)
 I would pick a Gladitor, I think they lived a crazy life

6) What is your favorite board game? Are you a good sport ... or like me?
 All time Risk would be my favorite board game, recently it would be Settlers of Catan

7)What is your bucket list race/tri?
 Some day I want to do the Kona Ironman!!

8)If you could pick one dessert to be calorie free what would it be?
 Pie... I love pie!! Blueberry and Pumkin being my favorite
  9)What was worse for you in PE class? Running laps or climbing the rope?
 Running laps 

10)What is your favorite book to read over and over?
 Bible

11)Who was your first childhood celebrity crush? How do you feel about him/her now?
 Pamela Anderson - yuck

The Questions to those I tagged:

1) What is your favorite color?
2) Would you rather run up a hill or down a hill?
3) Would you rather make millions doing something you disliked or struggle at something yoou love?
4) Would you rather workout with Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper?
5) If you could one place in the world, where would it be?
6) Would you rather downhill ski or water Ski?
7) If you could be drawn into one cartoon which one would it be?
8) what child would you be off Willa Wonka and the Chocolate factory?
9) Would you rather a dream truck or a Dream car?
10) If you could stay in shape without working out would you enjoy that?
11) Would you rather be President of the biggest company in the world or start your own within its shadow?

Here is who I tagged...


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! Peanut butter on pizza crust? Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about honey on those crusts Beau Jo's style? Yum!!
    Alright, I've got my share of Lady Gaga but I just can't get into Katy Perry! :)
    Great answers (and excellent book choice)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah I must say I have some lady gagag aswell..lol

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me and adding me!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Kimmy, great blog btw,, hope you get time to play along I found it fun..
      kenny

      Delete
  4. you have no idea how happy I am that you tagged me - have been looking to go barefoot for a while - think they would be awesome for dodgeball!! (and also running and climbing!)Will be checking out your blog more after I answer the questions!!

    ReplyDelete