Heres a brief description of the Burpee Broad Jump:
The burpee Broad Jump is a full body exercise used in strength training and as an aerobic exercise. It is performed in 5 steps.
- Begin in a standing position.
- Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground. (count 1)
- Kick your feet back, while keeping your arms extended. (count 2)
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position. (count 3)
- Stand up from the squat position (count 4)
- Jump forward landing on two feet (count 5)