Tuesday

Merrell Pulse Glove Preview

Merrell pulse glove heel
I have received a pair of Merrell Pulse Glove barefoot shoes to review. I recently reviewed a pair of Merrell bare access barefoot shoes and loved them, you can check out the review here.

The Merrell Pulse Glove shoes should be on your local shelves soon (Fall). The pair that I received are a vibrant orange color which is pretty bold.

I have just started testing out these shoes and I will have my full review soon.

As you can see the Pulse Glove has laces but is covered over with a protected cover closed by laces. The sole again is a vibram sole with VIBRAM® Icetrek, and like you'd expect they are extremely light. The Pulse Glove was designed to extend your running season, it is all weather protection. I guess you could say it's a winter road glove.

Check back at the end of the month for my full review.

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment