Saturday

Fila Skele-Toes 2.0

Were you a Fan of the Fila Skele-Toes? I reviewed them here on Losetheshoes.net and liked them as a minimalist casual shoe. Now Fila comes out with the new Fila Skele-Toes 2.0, will they be better?

The Fila Skele-Toes 2.0 will offer a more breathable upper shoe with thinner, stretchable two-ply nylon material, reflectors on the heel for nighttime visibility, and increased comfort with more padding. And Fila still has its patented EZ Slide feature, which combines the smallest two toes of the feet of the Skele-Toes for a great ease of entry.

I'm alittle worried about them adding foam on the sole that increased the comfort but I'm afraid it will take away from ground feedback.

My Favorite part about the Fila Skele-Toes 2.0 is that they offer a cooler look, not as childish as the first, now they are closer to the more stylish minimalist running shoes.

The Fila Skele-Toes 2.0 like the first still offer them at a great affordable price, coming in around $60.00 alot cheaper then their big brother the Vibram Five Fingers.

I look forward to getting my toes into a pair of Fila Skele-Toes 2.0 to offer a full review.

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment