Sunday

9/11 Memorial

This morning I woke up and sat in front of the television and watched the 9/11 memorial on T.V.  It's hard to believe that's it's been 10 years since that day changed the world. I was walking on campus when a friend first told me about it, I remember not believing him at first till I saw those images live on T.V.

As I sat there watching the special on CNN I thought about all the first responders that answered the call for service that day, and gave their lives. Being a Police officer I always say that no matter what you call us for, no matter what danger is ahead we'll come to your aide. The thing about 9/11 is that, not only Police Officers and Firemen fulfilled their roles as heroes, but everyday people became heroes and did things they didn't even think they could.

From Losetheshoes.net I'd like to pass along thoughts to all the families that lost a loved one on 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment