Tuesday

Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake

I am currently on the Keto Diet and I found myself craving some sort of cake or cookies today so I looked around the internet and found a Keto Peanut Butter Mug cake and modified it to make it my own. Give it a try it's amazing.
 
What you'll need:
  • 1 Large Egg
  • 2 Tbsp. Butter
  • 2 Tbsp. Almond Flour
  • 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
  • 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract

  • Macros are: Calories 430 - Fat 43g - Carbs 7g - Protein 13g

     
    Step 1: Crack the egg in the Mug along with the 2 Tbsp of Butter
     
     
    Step 2: Add the Almond Flour to the Mug


    Step 3: Add the Vanilla extract and baking powder.... Then MIX it all very well before the next step.

     
    Step 4: Now Add the Yummy Peanut Butter to the mix... and cook in the Microwave for 60sec -90sec


    Step 5: Flip over tap, and out comes your Mug Cake, I topped it with Walden Farms Syrup ( 0 everything)



    Enjoy!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment