Friday

CrossFIt WOD 13/10/25

I write this post with a heavy heart, the last 2 months I've had it pretty easy. Since I didn't get any summer vacation this year I used a lot of my vacation in September and October, and throw in a 2 week course and it means I spent little time on the streets at work. So today I'll get another workout in before heading back to work.

The last month has been great for beginning Crossfit it allowed me to get to the classes I wanted and the time to recover. Now that I'm back to work it's time to juggle my workouts with my shift work.

Here's the workout I'm heading to...

 Warm up... Then:

A.) 4 Sets
10-12 Power Cleans
10 Box Jumps
50 Double Unders

B.) 4 Sets
10-12 TnG Deadlifts
20 Jumping Switch Lunges
Row 300m

C.) 4 Sets; rest as needed
20 Sit Ups
20 Kettlebell Swings

No comments:

Post a Comment