Saturday

Best CrossFit Blogs

    best crossfit blogs
  • Kipping it Real -  I’m just some guy who loves CrossFit. I could talk about it for hours. Almost everyone who’s asked me about it I’m turned them into members at my local box. When ever the questions about CrossFit come up, I smile and just keep raving about things.

  • Lose The Shoes - Of course I had to throw my site into the mix, I have been blogging about barefoot Running and shoes for years and Now I switched my Focus to my new love, CrossFit. I hope you enjoy my site. Kennyo

  • Jes' CrossFit Blog - CrossFitter by day, coffee addict in the am, ashtanga yogi in the evenings, software engineer on weekdays, chef on the weekends, piggy 24/7, local island girl at heart, and the biggest dog-lover you will ever meet! She Started CrossFit in Jan 2011.

  •  Carrots and Cake - Tina started out as a running and foodie blog then took up CrossFit, so you'll find a mix of everything here.

  • The Ascent Blog - My name is Claire. I’m a 25-year old Front Range native, living in Denver with my fiancee and border collie mix, Luna. I work full-time as a Project Manager at a small digital marketing company in Boulder, and spend as much of my free time as possible in the mountains, in Moab (my favorite place on Earth), or at my CrossFit gym.

  • AFTER THE WOD - A couple bloggers that share their CrossFit lifestyle with some humour thrown in.

Other reads: Mobility WOD, Alicia CrossFit ,



 

No comments:

Post a Comment