Thursday

Brooks Running In Japan

It's been a long two days back at work, The course I was away on was a Police course but not being on the streets gets you out of the "Police" mindset. The two day shifts back were rather quiet but we work Friday and Saturday nights this cycle so it should be busy.

I was reading on my lunch break today that Brooks Shoes today announced an important mile marker in their global brand growth: It will open its first Asian subsidiary, Brooks Sports K. K., in the world’s second-largest running market, Japan.

I was surprised to read that Japan was the world's second largest running market, I guess I'll have to start doing my posts in Japanese.

Brooks has barefoot running shoes, I have just not tried them yet. I hope to get a pair of Brooks Pure Barefoot Running shoes to review soon.

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment