Wednesday

Running In The Rain

Some of you may know that I'm a Police Officer, and today here in the city it was pouring rain and of course I was working. Working in the rain today and getting soaked made we wonder what people like to wear while running in the rain, or do you avoid running altogether when it's raining?

I remember one day at work it was raining worse then I have ever seen and of course I had to stand in it for over an hour.  I remember that day there was not a inch of dry clothing on me and there were puddles in my work boots, the funny part was at the end of it was was singing like Gene Kelly belting out "signing in the Rain" and laughing.

So where you out running today in the rain? What did you wear? Wear your minimal running shoes?  What's your best running in the rain story?

Kennyo

No comments:

Post a Comment